Why Your Website Should be Optimized for Mobile
- For SEO 01:28
- Google favors sites that are optimized for mobile.
- It shows that you are an established and authoritative website.
- Use Google Mobile Friendly to check if your site is mobile friendly.
- More and more users are finding your website on mobile 03:25
- When a user comes to your website, they don’t want to pinch and zoom to see your content. This will make them want to leave immediately.
- Mobile has surpassed desktop. Recent studies say that approximately 51% of traffic is mobile, 44% desktop, and 4% tablet.
- This will vary greatly depending on the type of website, but it shows how important it is to make your site optimized for mobile.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!