Should I Run Banner Ads on My Blog?
This might be the first time David and Tim are at odds on a topic! Tune in to find out.
- David’s opinion 00:41
- Banner ads look tacky. If you have enough traffic coming to your site that you could make money from banner ads, then you should be making money through other means, like your own products or affiliate links.
- Tim’s opinion 01:32
- Tim agrees for the most part. In most cases, it does look tacky and you shouldn’t do it.
- However, if you have some kind of massive media site, then it might work for you.
- Think of major news websites. These companies A/B test to see what creates the most revenue on their website, so they must be making massive amounts of money off their banner ads.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!