Why Should Never Move Away From Your Business Model
- Doing some a “favor” can lead to sticky situations 01:48
- What happens sometimes when you give a discount to a friend or family member is that they don’t understand the value of what you are providing.
- These can be some of the most difficult projects that you work on.
- On a subconscious level, you’re saying that you don’t value your work (and they shouldn’t either).
- You want to be a good friend or family member… 04:27
- So you might say “yeah sure I can go ahead and start on the website before you have the content ready…”
- When it comes to these types of projects, you have to stick to your processes. It will be best for everyone.
- Use your contracts and define the scope of the project 05:59
- If you lay this all out ahead of time, you will be prepared for these types of projects and can help out your friends and family.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!