Why You Need to Be a Finisher More Than a Starter
- It’s pretty obvious 01:25
- When you are a finisher, you finish things!
- But it’s not always that simple. Finishing can be hard because it takes a four letter word called “work”.
- Anyone can have an idea, but if you don’t execute, you won’t have a finished product.
- It doesn’t have to be perfect 03:16
- Just hit publish and clean it up later.
- It’s okay to launch with a minimum viable product. You can always improve it.
- Entrepreneurs have shiny object syndrome 03:57
- It’s so easy to get distracted by all the great ideas that you could start.
- Write these down and make a plan to start on these when your current projects are finished. Be a finisher!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!