Why You May Want to Consider Productizing
- Consistent, dependable income 01:10
- As a freelancer, you’ll have those times when you are so busy that you have to turn down projects. Then, all the sudden you have nothing and are on the hunt for new projects.
- By productizing, you can get away from this “feast or famine” model and have consistent, dependable income.
- No more clients (Yay!) 03:50
- Some clients are just a pain. They drag their feet and then complain that you haven’t finished the project.
- If you productize your business, you won’t have to worry about clients anymore!
- More freedom and flexibility 04:17
- Many people become freelancers to get freedom and flexibility. Then, they quickly realize that while you can work where ever you want, you can’t exactly work whenever you want.
- Instead of having one boss, you could have many, depending on how many clients you have. These clients will dictate when you work and how flexible you can be.
- If you sell products, you don’t have to trade time for money. You can set up processes to sell 24/7 and then use your time to market those products.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!