Should You Listen to Music While You Work? (Plus Our Favorite Playlists)
- It’s really personal preference 00:47
- It will be up to your personal productivity and focus whether you listen to music while you work or not.
- However, it might be best to avoid music with lyrics, as this can be distracting.
- UNLESS it is the album “Music & Lyrics” by our awesome podcast producer Kelsey Henry. You should buy this album on her website and stream it over and over on Spotify.
- Productive Morning playlist 02:33
- This playlist does have some music with lyrics, but it’s not distracting.
- Deep Focus playlist 03:24
- As the name says, this playlist helps you focus! It’s full of instrumental and laid back music.
- Peaceful Piano playlist 03:54
- This playlist is full of piano instrumentals to help you focus while you work.
- Brain Food playlist 04:56
- This playlist features music that is a bit more rhythmic than the piano playlist. It’s great music to have on in the background of a productive work session.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!