How to Keep Clients from Making Updates on Their Own
- Clients shouldn’t make their own updates 00:57
- You spend a lot of time putting together a website and making everything just right.
- Usually, you want to sign a client up for some sort of maintenance plan, so you can perform all the updates.
- Though sometimes clients will end up making updates on their own.
- This can be dangerous because your client could easily break the website if they don’t know what they are doing.
- Use this plugin to manage updates 01:28
- Easy Updates Manager will allow you to control who can make updates to the site.
- And it’s free!
- Don’t give them access to their website 02:22
- Just kidding. We don’t recommend this, but it would be effective!
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!