Why Getting Together in Person With Colleagues is Beneficial
- Online friends are real friends 03:56
- Sometimes you can feel closer to your online friends than your friends nearby.
- These online friendships are formed based around a shared interest and are very strong because of it.
- It’s great for company morale 06:10
- If you have remote team members, it makes all the difference to meet up in person with your team.
- David is currently on a company retreat with some of his team. This is the first time that they have all met in person and he said it was like greeting family. They have all grown so close because of their time together in person.
- You can tweak processes 08:01
- By meeting together in person, you can discuss changes and brainstorm ways to improve processes in the business.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!