Our Favorite 3 Episodes From 2018
- Adaptability in Business, and How it Costs These Two Companies | EP 415 01:08
- This was one of our favorite episodes from 2018 because it was a different type of episode than other ones we have recorded.
- It was a fun episode where we referenced some real world examples about adaptability in business.
- How to Get Your First Web Design Client | EP 279 01:51
- We really like this episode because we gave practical tips for how to get your first client.
- We talked about who you want to target and how to sell a website to your ideal client.
- The 5 Step Recipe for Fast Loading WordPress Websites | EP 280 02:23
- This was another episode full of practical advice.
- It gives you the top tips for increasing your website speed.
- Bonus! Our three part series about firing clients (without burning bridges) 03:17
- Our course starts this week! 04:15
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!