Your Constant Screen Time is Destroying Your Eyes! This Will Help
- We are constantly staring at screens 01:00
- Whether we are looking at a computer, phone, tablet, or TV, we are spending a significant amount of time looking at screens.
- There is actually a lot of research that says this is really bad for your eyes because these devices emit a blue light, which can strain your eyes.
- Solutions for reducing screen time damage to your eyes 01:47
- The best solution is to reduce your screen time. However, this can be really hard to do when you make a living online.
- So what can you do? You can use a tool called Iris that will remove a majority of the blue light that puts strain on your eyes.
- If you use more than one monitor, it will work on your other monitors as well.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!