How Attending WordCamps Can Help Your Business
- Plan out your WordCamps now 00:53
- January is a great time to start planning which WordCamps you would like to attend. Some are more popular than others, so you will want to plan ahead of time.
- Networking 02:29
- David and Tim met at WordCamp Orange County in 2016 and have since worked on many projects together.
- WordCamps are a fantastic place to network with others in the industry because the events attract a diverse mix of beginners and professional developers.
- You can meet potential business partners or even potential employers.
- Learning new tips & tricks 04:56
- WordCamps are the perfect place to brush up on your WordPress skills.
- Each event has its own set of speakers that you can learn from and many new people to meet.
- David and Tim will be speaking at WordCamp Phoenix this year.
- In summary 07:48
- Attending these events can help your business because it will connect you with others who you can collaborate with. It’s also a great way to educate yourself on what’s new with WordPress.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!