3 Ingredients of a High Converting Landing Page
- Big, bold, beautiful buttons 01:02
- Call to actions are a VERY important ingredient of a high converting landing page.
- You want to make them stand out and you want to use more than one.
- If you want to see an example, you can check out the sales page for our course, Divi Business Expert.
- We have ten call to action buttons on this page. You surely won’t miss it!
- Titles/Headers 01:48
- Your headers need to tell the story, without the visitor having to read the rest of the text.
- And most importantly! Your offer 02:20
- If you want people to convert (buy something, sign up for your email list, etc), you need to give them a way to convert and a reason to do so.
- You don’t have to give a huge discount on your product to make it compelling.
- You do need to make the offer copy good and give a good enough reason for why someone should click the button and convert.
- Bonus! Social proof 03:04
- Get video testimonials from customers. This helps to build trust with potential customers and is the special sauce of creating a high converting landing page.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!