3 Additional Types of Websites You Can Offer Your Clients
In this episode, we are going to talk about three additional types of websites you can offer your clients besides a brochure website.
- What is a brochure website? 00:49
- A brochure website is your typical basic website. It doesn’t have any fancy features and it displays static content.
- You’re not selling anything and there is no advanced functionality.
- This is usually your base level website pricing.
- eCommerce website 01:19
- Membership website 02:35
- Learning Management System website 03:45
- People are hungry to learn! An LMS website is perfect for teaching knowledge or creating a course online.
- Our favorite LMS resources are LifterLMS and LearnDash.
- Many people want to build a course, but they don’t know how. As a web designer, you can help your clients create their own learning platform, which could be incredibly valuable to their business.
- Why should you offer these types of websites? 05:14
- These websites can be pretty pricey. Even just selling a few of these websites per year can significantly increase your bottom line and give you more offerings to help your clients.
Thanks for listening to another episode of WP the Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile and you’ve found value out of it, we would love if you would leave us a review on iTunes! The more reviews we get for the podcast, the easier it will be for other people to discover us on iTunes. Thanks so much and see you tomorrow for another episode of WP the Podcast.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
- Will you consider sharing it online? Just click one of the share buttons below!
- Will you leave us a review? 🙂
- Have a question, or a topic request? Let us know in the comments below!